Inspiced is committed to corporate citizenship and having a positive impact on the world. As a purpose and people-driven organization, we are forever cognizant of our economic, environmental, and social impact. Our mission incorporates the following principles:
- Ethical Sourcing – We seek to source directly from small growers whenever possible in an effort to create jobs. We vet and prioritize vendors and suppliers with ethical extraction, production, and employment practices.
- Respect - We acknowledge and respect multicultural traditions, including the rights of indigenous groups around the globe.
- Empowerment – We prioritize providing resources and opportunities to traditionally underserved groups and communities in Atlanta and throughout the world.
- Conservation - We support the preservation of habitats and resources.
- Sustainability – We consistently evaluate and explore efforts to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Charity – We regularly donate our time and a percentage of our profits to support causes that align with our mission.
Follow our efforts here.