Blackberry Lime Margarita
2 tablespoons Inspiced Black Lava
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 cup of cooled simple syrup (1 cup water and 1 cup sugar heated until sugar has dissolved)
1 cup 100% agave blanco tequila
3/4 cup Grand Marnier
2/3 cup fresh lime juice
12 ounces fresh blackberries, plus more for garnish
- Place Black Lava Sea Salt on a dish.
- Rub rims of 8 glasses with 1 lime wedge.
- Dip rims of glasses in the dish containing the Black Lava.
- Combine simple syrup, tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice, and blackberries in a blender; process until smooth. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve over a pitcher; discard solids.
- Place ice in salt-rimmed glasses and pour mixture over ice. Garnish with remaining lime wedges and blackberries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.