Marinated Lemon Pepper Salmon
1 pound salmon fillets, skin on
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce or liquid aminos
3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon Inspiced ATL Bound
- Whisk together Dijon mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour marinade into a plastic Ziploc bag with the salmon fillets and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove the salmon from the plastic bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on a baking sheet and then season the top with ATL Bound.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes depending on the desired doneness.
- Serve warm.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.