1 pound bone-in chicken, skin on
½ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon Inspiced Everyday Gourmet
½ teaspoon Inspiced Alchemy Blend
1 cup medium-diced celery
1 cup medium-diced carrots
16 oz package of wide egg noodles
a small handful of thyme sprigs
4 quarts of homemade or store-bought Chicken Stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken with Alchemy and Everyday Gourmet. Then rub with olive oil. Place the chicken on a sheet pan and roast for 30-40 minutes, until cooked through. When cool. remove the meat from the bone, discard the skin, and shred or dice chicken meet.
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Saute the celery and carrots until softened but not browned.
- Add chicken stock to the pot and bring to a boil. Add a generous sprinkle of Everyday Gourmet and the thyme. Add egg noodles, reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, until noodles are cooked. Add chicken meat and heat through.
- Season to taste and serve.