TOGARASHI (JAPANESE 7 SPICE) MISO GLAZED SALMON
- ¼ cup yellow miso paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ¼ pound skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon Inspiced Shichimi Togarashi
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the miso, mirin, and honey in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place salmon skin-side down on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Brush each side with the miso marinade. Sprinkle tops of salmon generously with Shichimi Togarashi
- Cook salmon for 12-15 minutes and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.