1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lemon, juiced and zested
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each (skin removal optional)
¼ teaspoon Inspiced All The Smoke
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
1 package unsweetened strawberries or 8 oz frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ teaspoon of Inspiced Everyday Gourmet
Romaine Lettuce, chopped
Herbed Goat Cheese, torn into pieces
- Preheat the broiler to high with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, All The Smoke, and black pepper.
- Place fillets on a foiled lined back sheet. Brush oil mixture evenly over each piece of fish and then sprinkle with All The Smoke and black pepper.
- Place fillets, skin side down and broil to desired degree of doneness, 8 to 10 minutes. Let stand for a few minutes to cool.
- For vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth.
- To serve, place salmon onto assembled salad and top with vinaigrette.