SMOKY SALMON SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE
July 08, 2019
1 min read
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each (skin removal optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Inspiced All The Smoke
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 package unsweetened strawberries or 8 oz frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ teaspoon ofInspiced Everyday Gourmet
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Herbed Goat Cheese, torn into pieces
- Toasted Pecans
- Preheat the broiler to high with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, All The Smoke, and black pepper.
- Place fillets on a foiled lined back sheet. Brush oil mixture evenly over each piece of fish and then sprinkle with All The Smoke and black pepper.
- Place fillets, skin side down and broil to desired degree of doneness, 8 to 10 minutes. Let stand for a few minutes to cool.
- For vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth.
- To serve, place salmon onto assembled salad and top with vinaigrette.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.