SWEET & SALTY PEANUT BUTTER SANDIES
- Heat over to 350 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment for at least 3 minutes, until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter and eggs. Mix until incorporated.
- Add flour and Sel Gris. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop dough onto prepared pans using a cookie scoop.
- Mix remaining sugar and Inspiced sea salt of your choice. Sprinkle each cookie lightly with the sugar-salt mixture. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.