ANDOUILLE & PASTA SKILLET
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (12.8 oz) package smoked Andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk, heavy cream, or milk alternative
- 1 tablespoon Inspiced Bourbon Street Bae
- 8 oz uncooked short pasta (elbow, rotini, bowtie, etc)
Inspiced Everyday Gourmet, to taste
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, onion and sausage and cook, stirring frequently until sausage is lightly brown; about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, milk, pasta, and Bourbon Street Bae. Season to taste with Everyday Gourmet.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12 -14 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese. Cover until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.