Chile Lime Mexican Street Corn (Elote) Salad
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Inspiced Chile Lime Salt
- ½ teaspoon Inspiced Everyday Gourmet
- 2 ounces cotija or parmesan cheese, crumbled (about ½ cup), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro, plus more for serving
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until tender and charred, 8–10 minutes; let cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, Chile Lime Salt, Everyday Gourmet, 2 oz. Cotija cheese, and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a large bowl;
- Add corn and toss to combine. Top with more cheese and cilantro.
TIP: Dressing can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill. Corn can be grilled and cut from cobs 1 hour ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.