1 cup plus 2 tablespoons tequila or mezcal
2/3 cup Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
2 limes, juiced plus extra slices or peels for garnish
- Place tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice in cocktail shaker with lots of ice and shake well.
- Put the Inspiced chile infused salt of your choice onto a plate.
- Wet the rims of four margarita glasses with a slice of lime and then dip the glasses into the salt.
- Place a handful of ice into each glass, then strain the liquid from the cocktail shaker over the ice.
- Garnish with lime and serve.