1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 teaspoons Inspiced Good Grecian
2 teaspoons Inspiced Everyday Gourmet
1 teaspoon paprika
1 red onion quartered into 1-inch pieces
1 small zucchini sliced 1/4 inch thick
10 oz button mushrooms
1 red bell pepper seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a bowl, add greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, Good Grecian, and Everyday Gourmet. Stir to combine. Place chicken in the marinade, ensuring that chicken is evenly coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Oil the grates with vegetable oil or cooking spray to prevent sticking. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers. If using the optional vegetables thread alternatively between chicken pieces. Discard the remaining chicken marinade.
- Grill chicken kebabs, turning occasionally to ensure that all sides are cooked evenly. Cook until browned and chicken juices run clear about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a salad, rice, or pita bread.