⅓ cup olive oil
4 scallions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon Inspiced Zenful Za’atar
2 cups labneh, full-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 large pita bread
2 tablespoons Inspiced Zenful Za’atar
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 wedges.
- In a small bowl, mix the Zenful Za'atar spice and olive oil.
- Lay the pita bread wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush them with the Zenful Za'atar and olive oil mixture. Bake for 6-8 mins until crispy and slightly browned.
- Heat the olive oil, scallions, red pepper flakes, and cilantro in a small pot over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until the mixture begins to sizzle.
- Remove from the heat and then add Zenful Za’atar.
- Combine the labneh and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Spoon into a bowl and swirl in the oil mixture.
- Serve as a dip with pita chips.