PAN SEARED FISH WITH CAPER BROWN BUTTER
- 4 white fish fillets (grouper, halibut, sea bass, etc)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Inspiced Everyday Gourmet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Pat fish dry and let sit at room temp for 10 minutes. Sprinkle fillets on both sides with Everyday Gourmet.
- Heat skillet over medium-high and then add oil. Place fillets in skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes until browned and then flip the fillets.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 4-5 min until fish is opaque. Remove the fillets and set aside. Wipe skillet clean and then return to medium heat.
- Add butter and heat for 2-2 1⁄2 minutes, until it foams and then browns. Add capers.
- Remove pan from the heat, add lemon juice and more Everyday Gourmet. Spoon brown butter sauce over fish and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.