PAN SEARED LEMON BROWN BUTTER FISH
- 4 (4-6 ounce) firm white fish fillets (grouper, cod, halibut, sea bass, etc)
- 1 teaspoon Inspiced Zesty Citrus
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Inspiced Everyday Gourmet
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pat fish dry and let sit at room temp for 10 min. Sprinkle with Zesty Citrus and pepper that oil
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place fillets in skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes are browned. Transfer skillet to oven. Bake for 4-5 min until fish is opaque.
- Wipe skillet clean. Cook butter in a skillet over medium heat for 2-2 1⁄2 min until brown.
- Pour butter into a small bowl. Whisk in vinegar, shallot, lemon juice and season with Everyday Gourmet
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.