2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme leave
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoon Inspiced Taste of Tuscany
1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for the skillet
- In a mixing bowl, stir together olive oil, rosemary, thyme, Taste of Tuscany, and garlic cloves. Toss lamb chops into a gallon ziplock bag and cover with the marinade mixture.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove lamb chops from the refrigerator and allow to come 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil and butter medium-high heat.
- Sear lamb chops for about 3 minutes on each side
- Place skillet in oven and cook chops for about 10-15 minutes depending on desired wellness
- Remove from heat, tent with foil and let rest for a few minutes before serving.