FUDGE BROWNIE CRINKLE COOKIES
- 7 ounces dark chocolate (between 65-70% cocoa solids), finely chopped
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons dutch processed cocoa powder dutch processed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Inspiced Sel Gris or kosher salt
- Inspiced Sea Salt for sprinkling (such as Cyprus Flake, Fleur De Sel, Mayan Fleur De Sel, Not So Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Place the butter and chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan and gently simmering water. Allow to melt, stirring occasionally until fully melted. Remove the bowl from the heat and set aside for the moment.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using an electric hand mixer, whisk together the eggs and sugars for exactly 5 minutes. Pour in the chocolate mixture and mix to combine.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and then add until combined. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is evenly combined.
- Use ice cream or cookie scoop to form the cookies and place them on the baking trays. Cookies will spread so be sure to leave space between each cookie. Sprinkle each cookie with Inspiced Sea Salt before placing into the oven and baking for 12 minutes. Allow cookies it cool for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.